ProMotionProductionsProMotionProductions

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

My fairy got perminantly stuck.

So I had to reload, but there's no place saver. No point in going through all of it again.

Fun while it lasted.

-5 points for bugs and no progress saving.

The Necronomicon 2.0 The Necronomicon 2.0

This is a fun and awesome game!

The game mechanics are very easy to understand and entertaining. In the next version, you should integrate deck building and a card store. You could make use of the points that way as well. And once you hit a certain point threshold, that's when really good cards get unlocked. And to make the game longer, you should be able to play other people on NG in an MMO sort of way. THAT would be spectacular.

Thanks!

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Awesome.

This is the best worst game ever.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

It's a good and original idea but...

i'd be much better if the zombies were coming toward you instead of from the side. It'd be easier for the brain to relate the right keys to the right traps that way.

Save Kids From Propaganda Save Kids From Propaganda

Interesting theory.

Why watch TV? Entertainment? The vast majority escapes through the screen projecting images of security and luxury. A box. For what? Exactly. Let's all throw out the box and experience eachother. Jimmi Hendrix had an experience. Alan Parsons had a project. We all need a project. Put your hand out and it will be filled. With what? A hand? Most likely. But what of that hand? What is the value if the hand in yours holds the remote? A sad question. But we should ask the questions. Who's out there? What' out there? Is it firendly? Is it worthwhile? How many licks does it take to be considered sexual harrassment? Got Milk? I rest my case.

Purgatorium Purgatorium

Good game.

I like short little indy's like this. The end actually did surprise me.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Great game.

I love physics based games. If you liked super stackers and red remover you'll love this game. Beat it in about 20 mins.

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

awesome speed based game.

i like the predetermined path idea. and i like just speeding around. my record is 9 sec, 15 moves.
My user level:
9999a9pr9999999j9999999pr9a999a999999 h9pa99p99p9k999a99b9999999p999id999a9 996

It's boss.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

That is pimp yo.

although it's a copy of that video that starts with the moon, i think this one is better.
1. interactivity
2. actually goes from the smallest concieveable thing to the largest.

i voted 5.

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

Now that's what I call immitatable!

I like the part where you kill yourself.